YOUR SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
YOUR HOME CONSULTATION
Safety is our top priority
The current situation with Covid-19 is unlike any that our business and customers have faced. Throughout this period, our priority has always been the safety and well-being of all our customers and staff.
We are pleased to say that have re-introduced our in-home design consultations, with new working practices in place to keep our customers and colleagues safe.
Following government advice on working safely, we have introduced some significant changes and issued our staff with clear work practice instructions, meaning the way we do consultations will now be a little different.
We also offer FREE VIRTUAL APPOINTMENTS if you prefer.
Making our service safer for everyone
Our consultants will be meticulous when visiting customer homes, but you can discuss exactly how you would like your visit to be conducted in advance. On the day of the visit, we have introduced the following measures:
- Our consultant will only attend if they and their household have been symptom free for a minimum of 14 days. If there is any sign they have been in contact with the virus, they are required to self-isolate and won't carry out visits until safe to do so.
- We will get in touch on the day of your consultation to confirm that you and your household are also symptom free. If you or any member of your household has any symptoms the visit will not go ahead, but we can re-arrange your consultation if necessary.
- We will discuss how you would like the consultation to be conducted, with discussions taking place in the garden for instance.
- Every consultant will be equipped with PPE items, such as disposable gloves and masks and will also bring their own hand sanitiser.
- Product samples will be disinfected thoroughly before and after every visit and you'll be asked to wear sanitary gloves if you wish to handle samples.
- All consultants will observe strict social distancing throughout the visit and stay at least 2 metres away.
- Consultants will clean and disinfect any surfaces in your home they have touched before leaving.
Want to speak with an Adviser? Give us a call on 0800 002 9847
The Pinnacle team will be pleased to help with any questions you may have.